Monday, July 26, 2010

Relationship or relationshit?

" The maturity achieved from facing a heartbreak is priceless"
@Radityadika

Broken heart is not only when somebody felt disappointed, or being rejected, or being left by her/his lover.

it also, when 2 people are in love.
But.
They couldn't show the world, they are falling in love.
Or they couldn't make the relationship to be a real relationship. But, a relation without its "ship".
Only a relation, without the status.
Some people feel comfortable with a relation without a clear status. But, as time as goes by, they must not be feel satisfied because they just go with the flow. (At least, 1 people must be feel that)
No serious commitment.
No complaining if she/he has just doing things that u can't accept it.
Or worst,
No crying if she/he had left you and being together with someone else

So, it is important if you can set your highly standart. It can save you from future broken heart. You shouldnt being hurry to accept someone to be a part of your life. Get to know his/her deeper, what was he/she likes,and the most important thing is, do not be a third person at other relation indeed. We are just believe, karma does exist. Just live high, live righteously, live perfectly.(Jason Mraz)

In my opinion, if you had stucked at your broken heart, try to be a professional one.
Yes, you have to cry, but hey you have still another life and persons that loves you.
And then, we have to learn it. What was minus things from my failed relationship? What I was used to be?

Meant it.

Then, we find things valuable that can make us bigger and bolder than before.
Please we should not to take a revenge with any reasons.
And also, we should not be traumatic with other boys/ girls. With a new relationship. Because, like Raditya Dika was said, The maturity achieved from facing a heartbreak is priceless.

Guys are like bus station. We should not chasing after the bus has gone, because another bus is already on the way.


Actually i have been dreaming and imagine if i had a good guy or boyfriend, who loves me so much, who knows me very well, who can be my active-listeners anytime, who can bring his guitar and sing for me, who can support every things that I do, who can accept me with my minus attitude, and who can be my role model beside my mom and dad.

But, it seems too perfect.
Indeed, nobody is perfect.

But for sure, i really waiting for the guy.
I am sure that God gives us mr. wrongs before we meet a right one.

Well, id like share what my standarts are.
First, I know he loves me, and he knows i love him
Second, we are not being involved in other relationship. We are not being a third party for others
Three, He is older than me
Four, We are in the same religion
Five, Our parents are allowing us to make a relationship.
Six, i am ready to make a new relation. And so he does.

Well, a relationship is not a relationshit if we can set our standart well and save our future heart break from now on

No comments:

Post a Comment