Thursday, December 30, 2010

2011

Can I have some wishlists for my 2011? Here these are :

1. To be more productive than 2010!

2. Going to search another money source for me, well I should find some jobs that could cost me along my campus-life.

3. Get my new Ipod! This is why I should make much money.

4. Going abroad! OhmyGod, please, maybe by some conferences, summer schools, or whatever it way, I want to going abroad!

5. To be healthier than 2010

6. Make some movies by ourselves! (IKP’10, I heart you!)

7. Scholarship

8. Make my parents proud by everything I’ll do

Hmm, maybe my wishlists are highly expectations, right? But I think, nothing’s wrong with dreaming ;p How about you? Guess you must have some amazing lists, guys. God and 2011 will help us to get it, so good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment